The Stealth 4 is a true pro scooter: It comes with 125 mm wheels, 5” wide deck (126 mm), forged aluminum fork and SCS clamp with Standard bars and 83 degree headtube angle.
Most of AO’s am and pro riders who tried 125 mm wheels vowed to never go back as the bigger wheels result in higher speeds, bigger airs and effortless riding.
The extra foot space on the 5” wide deck makes it more comfortable and gives you more control on ledges and rails.
The Stealth 4 comes with standard bars in 24” height (610 mm) and 23” (580 mm) width and an overall bar height of 36” (914 mm). AO’s new XTR clamp for SCS systems comes with M8 bolts (6mm allen key) and is tailored for extra weight savings.
A new designed aluminum fork is forged which is about 25 % stronger than CNC’d forks. Also new are wider grind rails which provide the perfect balance between speed and control in grinds. Unchanged is the super strong forged neck with oversized U-shaped welds, which makes cutting through the deck obsolete.
- Bar Height - 610mm (24 inches)
- Bar Width - 580mm (23.8 inches)
- Bar Material - 4130 Chromoly Steel
- Bar Outside Diameter - 31.8mm
- Deck Length - 533mm (21 inches)
- Deck Width - 127mm (5 inches)
- Fork - SCS Compression
- Clamp - Standard SCS Clamp
- Headset - Fully Integrated
- Brake - 3 Bolt Stainless Steel Flexfender
- Wheel Size - 125mm
- Wheel Width - 24mm
- Maximum Wheel Size - 125mm
- Maximum Wheel Width - 24mm
- Total Weight - 3.9kg (8.5lbs)
- Compression Type - SCS
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 20 July, 2015.